Optometrist - Full Time - Full-Scope Care - Amarillo, TX
*Licensed new grads, and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
At Advanced Eye Care, we believe in utilizing the latest developments in optical technology to deliver quality vision care. We are looking to add a new doctor to our private practice in the Texas Panhandle. We are the largest private optometry practice in the Panhandle with 10 doctors and 4 locations, centered around Amarillo.
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - As a doctor with our organization, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to practice full-scope with flexibility and agency, FROM primary eye care and specialty contact lens to pediatrics and ocular disease. We utilize modern technology, including anterior/posterior seg OCT, Optos, slit-lamp external video/photography, VF, fundus photography, topography, and in-office MGD treatments!
- Learn from the best - Advanced Eye Care has been a leading provider of optometry services and products in the Texas panhandle since 1940. This is a great opportunity for a new doctor to be mentored by established ODs, both in optometry and practice management!
- Competitive pay and benefits - We pay a base salary as a safety net until sufficiently productive to switch to production-based income. All of our doctors are either partners or are working towards full partnership as junior partners in their first 5 years of practice!
- A lovely location - Living in Amarillo, Texas, means getting to enjoy a classic small-town experience, a thriving cowboy culture, complete with rodeos, a low cost of living, and affordable housing near some stunning natural beauty!
- A team you can trust - Private practice has the greatest income potential, particularly in a group setting with shared overhead. However, the real benefit of this practice is having partners that you trust and can cover for you and your patients during vacation, maternity/paternity leave, or illness. Our partners have been a blessing to each other as life inevitably happens. We also know that new grads are often a package deal. We have successfully landed employment for several spouses of our partners!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- A TX Optometry License
- Compassionate and thorough care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial nature and desire to grow the business
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!