Optometrist - Full Time- Private Practice - Float: Cedar Hill and Mesquite, TX
*New graduates and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
We’re looking for a fantastic doctor who believes in our mission statement of treating every patient as the most important person in the world. That mindset has allowed our OD-owned private practice to thrive and continue growing with a loyal patient base and a committed and passionate team! This OD role will travel between our Cedar Hill and Mesquite practice locations, and to accomadate that travel will only have 7 hour shifts!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We are looking for a full-time optometrist eager to practice full-scope optometry, including primary eye care, routine care, ocular disease management, and diagnosing and treating eye diseases! Our practice is in-network with all major medical insurances and with most major vision plans so our doctors are credentialed to see a wide range of patients.
- A well-equipped office - Our new doctor will have the opportunity to work alongside another experienced OD and our fantastic staff. Our practice is equipped with the state of the art diagnostic instruments such as:
- Optos Daytona
- Visual fields
- Crystal PM
- A lovely location - Our medical practice provides ODs with the opportunity to practice to the full capacity of their license and treat challenging cases! Our doctors see 2 to 3 patients an hour to ensure that they can offer their most thorough and personalized care, and members of our practice know that our golden rule and mission statement of treating each patient as the most important person in the world guides each and every one of our decisions!
Schedule & Benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits - We reward our doctors with a competitive rate plus a production bonus, as well as the following benefits:
- malpractice insurance
- group health & dental insurance
- OD license renewal
- continuing education fund
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree (or pending)
- Valid state license to practice optometry (or pending)
- Our ideal candidate is eager to grow the practice and grow with the practice, able to take great care of the patients & make sure they come back year after year, and is flexible when it comes to their schedule!
If you are a caring, kind, and productive optometrist, this is a great opportunity to join one of the largest optometry group practices in Texas and grow with us! Apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!