Optometrist (Focus on Pediatrics) - Full-Time / Part-Time (No Weekends!) - OD/MD Practice- Murray, UT
*New graduates and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Since we opened our doors in 1986, we’ve been driven by one goal, to provide the safest, most effective, vision correction technologies and treatments available to our patients and their treasured eyes and vision health. We make every effort possible to empower our staff to deliver clear, expert, warm, personal, and professional patient care.
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - This is a fantastic opportunity for a doctor interested in working in the Pediatric space and honing their skill. You will be seeing 90% of full-scope pediatrics care and less than 10% of older patients.
- Great support - Working alongside 3 ophthalmologists, 2 comprehensive optometrists, and 1 other specialty optometrist means that you will be a part of a community that you can always call on for knowledge and support!
- A lovely location - Murray is one of the best-kept secrets in Utah, with incredible opportunities for outdoor lovers, such as skiing, hiking, and snowboarding. We have beautiful, distinct seasons, and it offers the best of small-town living while having a big-town feel.
Schedule & Benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits - We reward our doctors with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience and productivity). We cover health insurance, 75% of the premium we cover, 401k, PTO, education, licensing fees, and malpractice as well!
- Great work-life balance - With a standard Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm schedule–that’s right, no weekends!--you’ll be able to give your all at work and enjoy the fruits of your labor without getting burnt out. Likewise, we know the importance of patient scheduling in allowing our doctors to provide their best care, so we only schedule 2 patients an hour for the doctor to see.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Experience or background in Pediatrics
- Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about working with children and believes in the importance of maintaining a healthy workplace culture
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!