Optometrist - Part-time/Full-time or Fill-In - Private Practice (Daily Sales-Based High Bonuses) - Springfield, VA
*New grads and experienced optometrists are encouraged to apply!
We are a family-friendly primary eye care practice that ensures patients receive the best experience from the time they check in to check out, from our staff, our doctors, and our products. We are looking for a part-time or full-time or even Fill-in Optometrist to join our wonderful practice. We also have growth opportunities for the right candidate!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree (or pending)
- Valid VA state license to practice optometry (or pending)
- If you are ethical, hard-working, and have a great chair-side manner then please apply to our position!
Why Work Here?
Support: At this practice, technicians handle all administrative tasks: no headaches with medical billing/coding, credentialing, following up with insurances, pretesting and working up patients, asking for medical histories, etc. Independent staff is provided, who are highly trained in caring for patients before and after they see the doctor, including support with extensive preliminary testing, contact lens insertion and removal sessions, and much more.
Environment: This is a primary eye care practice that treats a diverse array of patients from small children to the elderly. We see and treat a multitude of general and medical eye examination patients. We have comprehensive equipment in our office to take care of your patient's primary care needs.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer a competitive guaranteed daily pay rate and daily bonuses based on sales.
- Receive a 4% commission based on office daily sales on top of a competitive based salary or daily pay rate!
- No other office offers this high of a commission, most offices offer 1-1.5% commission.
- We can offer health insurance, paid vacation (PTO), licensing, CE allowance, malpractice insurance, flexible schedule, eyewear benefits, and much more. This offer includes new grads too, no experience necessary. Hurry before this offer is taken. Please do not hesitate to apply!
Why You’ll Love Our Location:
Every doctor that has worked in our practice has enjoyed our office and the great staff. This is a flexible and comfortable practice to work at, with very easygoing patients with simple problems. Our practice has a history of longevity and our patients keep coming back year after year due to the wonderful experience they obtain from our practice.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today through Eyes On Eyecare®!