Ophthalmologist – Full-time – Ophthalmology Practice – Tallahassee, FL
About Our Practice
Our healthy practice has proudly served the community of Tallahassee for 20 years. We strive to provide each and every one of our patients with top-notch care, which is reflected in our hard-earned, positive reputation. We specialize in glaucoma and cataract treatment.
Ophthalmologist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for an experienced and personable Ophthalmologist to join our team! The ideal candidate is a go-getter who has the desire to grow the business and potentially run the business a little down the line! Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Perform routine and advanced corrective surgeries to improve eyesight or repair ocular injury
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Perform therapeutic procedures and biopsies
- Build strong doctor-patient relationships
- Handle eyecare emergencies
- Comfortable in both a clinical setting and performing surgery
- Self-starter with a desire to grow the business
Ophthalmologist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- A medical degree in ophthalmology
- Successful completion of an ophthalmology internship/residency
- Valid FL state license to practice ophthalmology
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
Environment: Work with a diverse population of patients using the most modern technology and techniques, including a new OCT, fundus photo. We do have the YAG laser, visual field, autorefractor, topographer. You will feel right at home in our friendly, welcoming, and comfortable office environments.
Opportunity: This is an incredible opportunity to train and work with a reputable Ophthalmologist with 20+ years of experience, with the potential to eventually become a partner!
Location: Tallahassee is a tight-knit community with a small-town feel! We are near North Georgia so there are a lot of trees and beautiful nature. It is a great place to raise a family and is conveniently located just an hour from the beach! We have an excellent school system and there are universities close by, including FSU and CMU.
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Medical benefits
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here today through Eyes On Eyecare!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!