Optician - Full-Time/Part-Time - Private Practice - Waterford & Warren, MI
About the Practice
At Advanced Eyecare, our goal is to provide our community with dedicated and friendly eye care service. We cater to all our community’s vision needs and supply the most up-to-date optometric information and fashion eyewear and frames. If you are a personable and hardworking Optician looking to work at a practice where we truly care for our patients and always provide our best care, apply today!
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment - This is the perfect opportunity for an optician looking for growth professionally and personally. Employees at our practice are compensated well, receiving a competitive salary between ($18 and $22) and a benefits package including healthcare and 401k match!
- Location - Named for an abundance of lakes in the outer suburbs of Detroit, Waterford Township offers affordable lakeside living with a small-town feel and is known among longtime residents for its community-minded setting, where neighbors prioritize taking care of their homes. Warren is one of the best places to live in Michigan, known for its manufacturing industry, sturdy job market, and low cost of living.
What You’ll Do:
As an optician in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Receive our customers' prescriptions for eyeglasses or contact lenses from our Doctors of Optometry,
- Pre-test patients and take eyewear measurements and adjust eyewear to ensure a good fit
- Understanding our products and familiarity with sales so that you can educate patients about their eyewear options and assist them in selecting eyeglass frames and lenses that work best for their needs
- Clerical and administrative duties, including but not limited to: answering calls, verifying Insurances, submitting lab orders, scheduling appointments, and vision and insurance billing
What You’ll Need:
- A friendly personality and great customer service skills
- Team player mentality with a strong work ethic and multitasking skills
- Vision Insurance, optometry, and medical knowledge are a plus!
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare®!