Optometric Technician - Full-Time/Part-Time - Private Practice - Waterford & Warren, MI
About the Practice
At Advanced Eyecare, our goal is to provide our community with dedicated and friendly eye care service. We cater to all our community’s vision needs and supply the most up-to-date optometric information and fashion eyewear and frames. If you are a personable and hardworking candidate looking to work at a practice where we truly care for our patients and always provide our best care, apply today!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity
- Environment - This is the perfect opportunity for an optician looking for growth professionally and personally. Employees at our practice are compensated well, receiving a competitive salary between ($18 and $22) and a benefits package including healthcare and 401k match!
- Location - Named for an abundance of lakes in the outer suburbs of Detroit, Waterford Township offers affordable lakeside living with a small-town feel and is known among longtime residents for its community-minded setting, where neighbors prioritize taking care of their homes. Warren is one of the best places to live in Michigan, known for its manufacturing industry, sturdy job market, and low cost of living.
What You’ll Do:
As an optometric technician/assistant in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Managing the EHR
- Followup Testing
- Assisting Doctor
What You’ll Need:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Verbal and written skills
- Basic computer competency: keyboarding, word, excel
- A friendly personality and great customer service skills
- Team player mentality with a strong work ethic and multitasking skills
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare®!