Optometrist - Full- Time - Full-Scope Care (No Weekends!) - Kerman, CA
*Licensed new grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our brand new office is looking for an upbeat, patient-oriented, and personable OD to work to the full extent of their license! This is a great opportunity for any OD looking to grow alongside a practice that provides top notch care to a largely underserved patient population. We provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages. Our services include not only vision correction but screening for a range of conditions including glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, dry eye and macular degeneration.
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
Environment & Exposure
- A well-equipped office - Our office is equipped with everything you need to practice, including OTC machine, Autorefractor, Lensometer, and tonometer. You will be exposed to a wide range of ocular experience, including exams, data entry, full scope practice, medical and primary care exams.
- NO WEEKENDS! Our office hours would be: Monday 10AM-7PM, Tuesday- Friday 8AM-5PM.
Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Benefits - Healthcare, medical, dental, vision, 401k- 4% match, vacation, sick, malpractice, licensing, and more!
- Compensation - Competitive salary with potential for production bonus.
- About Kerman - Located about 25 minutes outside of Fresno, Kerman has a small town feel with easy access to endless opportunities to explore California's diverse natural landscape.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!