Optometrist - Full-time/Part-Time - Private Practice (Flexible Schedule) - La Quinta, CA
*Recent grads and experienced optometrists are encouraged to apply!
We are a small provider with a boutique feel that offers a wide optical selection and full-service care. We are looking for a Full-Time Optometrist to join the practice! We’re open to part-time as well!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree (or pending)
- Valid CA state license to practice optometry (or pending)
- Interest in vision therapy is preferred but not required!
- Our ideal candidate will offer solutions oriented to each patient’s needs, respects the line between objective and subjective for refraction, and is more open to the vision therapy approach to practice even though they may not do or want to do vision therapy.
Why Work Here?
Exposure: You will gain exposure to a wide range of eye care and vision needs in our full-scope practice. Our OD will handle some tech work, but will otherwise handle comprehensive care including:
- General Refraction and Eye Exam
- Contact Lens Fittings
- Myopia Management
- RGP and Scleral Lenses including for the treatment of Keratoconus
- Additional Medical Eye Exam or Treatment
- Fundus Camera Photography
- OCT Imaging
- Single Vision & Multi-focal Ophthalmic Lenses
- Premium & Specialty Eyewear
- Contact Lenses
Environment: Our new OD will always have a robust team supporting them every day. They will be working alongside a Technician at times, our office manager, front desk support, lead technician, seller, lab manager, and another doctor who will be there to guide and mentor the first few months. Likewise, they will have everything they need to be successful with our state-of-the-art technology, including:
- visual field
- Electronic records (EHR Infinity)
Schedule: Our OD can look forward to alternating weekends and a flexible work schedule: 4 to 5 days per week, 9-6 PM generally, 8-6 Tuesdays, 10-7 Thursdays, and 9-4 Saturdays. Open to part-time work as well– a minimum of 2 days per week. Our ODs can anticipate seeing 2-3 patients an hour, and approximately 16-18 per day!
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Eyewear benefits
- Reimbursement for CE
- Licensing fees
Why You’ll Love Our Location:
La Quinta is known for its pristine surroundings showcasing picture-perfect views. The community inspires art and culture, health, wellness, and serenity among its visitors and residents.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today through Eyes On Eyecare®!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!