Optometrist - Full Time - OD/MD - Yuba City, CA
*Licensed new grads, upcoming new graduates and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
We are a well-established OD/MD practice, and our MD is renowned in the area. Our eye center is the main one in town, and we have a loyal and growing patient base! We believe in providing the highest level of ongoing medical and surgical training combined with the logic and empathy necessary to ensure we’re meeting each patient’s needs. This is an exciting position for an optometrist looking to work in a practice that is a large part of the community! We do Cataracts and LASIK surgeries and treat other ocular diseases as well.
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - Even though we’re an OD/MD, our new doctor won’t solely be seeing pre- and post-operative exams–this is a full scope practice where our doctors will offer comprehensive primary care and medical examinations with the latest equipment, including:
- retinal cameras
- visual field
- Eye map
- Manual refractors
- Friendly, experienced staff - You will have the support of our incredible staff to ensure that you can offer your best care to every patient and focus on giving exams. You will be working alongside a tech who works up patients, our office manager, our robust support staff, and the MD, who is open to hearing about cases and providing mentorship!
- A lovely location - Yuba City is in the north Sacramento area, only 30 minutes away from Sacramento, an hour from Napa, and an hour and a half from Tahoe and San Francisco–we’re surrounded by beautiful, natural, and picturesque scenery! Although we’re in close proximity to cities like Sacramento and SF, our city has quiet, friendly communities, providing a wonderful locale for families!
- Schedule - We are looking for a full-time doctor to work 4 or 5 days between Monday and Friday with no weekends! Regular hours are 8 AM to 4:30 PM with flexibility for our doctor’s schedule. Likewise, we never schedule more than 3 patients an hour to ensure that our doctor can provide their best patient care.
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer a competitive compensation as well as benefits including:
- Sick time
- Licensing fees
- Retirement program
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- A CA Optometry License
- Our ideal candidate has a hard-working, reliable work ethic, is always team and patient-oriented, and thrives when developing rapport with many different individuals!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!