Experienced Optometrists and Recent Graduates Welcomed!
Incredible opportunity to learn from some of the most well-respected, experienced, and skilled optometrists in the area
Busy multi-location, multi-specialty private practice in Southwest Florida is seeking an optometrist to join our growing team. Ideal candidate will be flexible working in multiple locations and should be comfortable practicing in a high-volume surgical setting. We are seeking an optometrist with strong experience in comprehensive eye care including but not limited to evaluating patients for routine vision care, diagnosing, and managing eye disease, and providing post-operative care for surgical patients. The company is open to offering either part-time or full-time employment.
As part of our team, you will work in an exciting, fast-paced environment that values positive, motivated, compassionate, forward-thinking people. You will be part of a culture that demands hard work — and rewards it with highly competitive benefits as well as personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Follows code of conduct aligned with our mission, vision, and values
- Conduct eye exams using state of the art equipment and general diagnostic interpretation
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease
- Recommend appropriate patient follow-up care options.
- Answer questions and provide advice to patients regarding vision obstacles
- Deliver outstanding customer service through all patient interactions
- Direct staff and assist in the development of the overall practice
- Productivity Bonus Pay
- Competitive compensation and ability to advance career within a growing organization
- Health Insurance is covered by the employer with multiple plans to select from depending on individual needs
- Disability and life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program with employer matching
- Generous PTO
- Ongoing training and Continuing Education Opportunities paid by employer
- Employee Discounts on services and products including LASIK, sunglasses, and eyeglasses
- Regular internal and external team-building opportunities