Optometrist - Full Time/ Part Time Private Practice - Jacksonville, Florida
Experienced ODs & New Grads Welcome!
About The Practice
St. Johns Eye Associates (SJEA) is seeking Optometrists to join our team in the greater Jacksonville, Florida area, including nearby communities of Ponte Vedra, San Marco, St. Johns and St. Augustine. SJEA will have four locations by end of 2022 and all our locations offer an a wide range of opportunities for patient centered Optometrists.
Associate Opportunity and SJEA highlights:
- $125,000 Base Salary
- Production bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- PTO (15 Days)
- Paid Holidays (6 Days)
- Signing Bonus/Relocation Assistance
- FOA/AOA membership dues
- Florida Board of Optometry License
- Malpractice insurance
- CE stipend
- Simple Retirement Plan with 3% match
- 4 day work week is considered full time (36 hours)
- Practices are open 8-6 Monday through Friday
- Associate has the same day off during the week
- 22 patient encounters a day (18 complete exam/4 OV Shorts/ CL Checks)
- 2 technicians/scribes per OD
- 14 exam lanes between the 4 locations have the exact same instruments
- Primary Eye Care
- Myopia Management - Tree House Eyes Myopia Management Practice
- Ocular surface disease (IPL, Tempsure Envi, Lipi Flow, Lipiview 2, Tear Lab)
- Opportunity to fit speciality contact lens
The practice website is www.stjohnseyeassociates.com
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes on Eye Care.