Optometrist - Full-time - Private Practice (Practice with Autonomy) - Alpharetta, GA
*New graduates and experienced optometrists are encouraged to apply!
Our state-of-the-art practice is looking for a fantastic OD to join our team. Our services include routine eye wellness care, prescribing eyeglasses, and contact lenses, treating dry eye and eye allergies, eye disease treatment, co-managing LASIK, diabetic eye exams, and much more. We believe in keeping our community healthy, and we’re committed to exceeding the expectations of our patients with cutting-edge services–if you are interested in joining a practice that goes above and beyond, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree (or pending)
- Valid GA state license to practice optometry (or pending)
- Our ideal candidate has open availability, prides themselves on their efficiency, and thrives when offered independence and autonomy.
Why Work Here?
Exposure: As a doctor in our practice you will have the opportunity to practice full scope. Our health and vision evaluations include:
- Glaucoma Testing and Treatment
- Dry Eye Evaluation
- Diabetic Retinopathy Evaluation
- Cataract Detection
- Macular Degeneration
- Exam Of Retina, Iris, Cornea, Lids, and Lashes
- Muscle Imbalance And Eye Coordination Assessment
- High-Risk Medication Assessments including but not limited to Plaquenil, Amiodarone, Seroquel, Topiramate, Tamsulosin
- Co-management of Cataract surgery and LASIK surgery
- Binocular Vision and Ocular Movement Evaluations
- Glasses repairs and fitting,
Environment: Our OD will have a technician on site who will do the autorefractor and pretesting, as well as front desk support so that our doctor can focus on providing exams and care. Our office is equipped with Optomap screening, an automatic refractor, and all the equipment necessary to provide comprehensive primary care!
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Benefits include:
- Liability insurance payment
- 50% reimbursement for healthcare premium
- PTO - 10 days
- Paid holidays
- licensing fees
Why You’ll Love Our Location:
This is the perfect opportunity for a doctor looking for a high level of independence and autonomy in their practice. In addition, Alpharetta is now Georgia's 12th most populous city, boasts some of the best schools in the United States, and is known far and wide as the Technology City of the South due to the large number of tech-focused companies that call Alpharetta home.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today through Eyes On Eyecare®!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!