Optometrist - Full Time/Part-time - Full Scope Private Practice - Sycamore, IL
New grads and upcoming graduates are welcome to apply!
About the Practice
Our practice is a family-owned and operated eye care center based in Sycamore, IL. Our goal is patient education for the preservation of our patient’s future vision. We do this by continually educating our staff and investing in the latest technology. We feel that by combining our expertise with advancements in eye care we can offer solutions that go beyond a patient’s prescription. If you are interested in working in a fluid, constantly moving environment that will allow you to grow both personally and professionally while making a positive impact on people's lives, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctorate in Optometry from an accredited institution
- Must be licensed in IL
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Environment - We create long-lasting relationships with our patients. We will go above and beyond for every patient. We have independent eyewear that other places around us do not offer. Our optometrists and staff take great pride in helping our patients improve their vision and live healthy lives. As a full scope practice, our doctors are able to practice to the full extent of their license to treat everything, including ocular disease, dry eyes, specialty contact lenses, and other medical examinations. Additionally, we only do premium services and lenses!
- Environment - Coming to work as a member of our team means you'll have the incredible support of another OD, tech support, the front desk, and the office manager, as well as the use of our state-of-the-art technology including:
- RF Machine
- Newest Optos Zeiss visual field
- Anterior segment cameras
- All the equipment needed to practice full scope.
- Schedule and Compensation - To ensure that our doctors are able to provide their best care and the utmost attention to each patient, we only schedule 2 to 3 an hour–never more than 3. Down the line, the candidate will receive IRA, 401k, medical group plan, holiday pay, malpractice, and licensing fee coverage.
- Location - Sycamore is a beautiful community with a very quaint and quiet quality. Safe and comfortable suburbs sit alongside exciting new business and growth, such as the Amazon complex currently being built and the nearby university. Thanks to our incredible location as well as the quality of our service, we get patients from out of state or downtown Chicago that travel to come to our practice
If you are interested in working in a fluid, constantly moving environment that will allow you to grow both personally and professionally, apply today through Eyes On Eyecare®!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!