Optometrist - Full Time – Practice Full Scope in Top OD/MD Referral Practice – Indianapolis, IN
Who we are: a busy multi-specialty OD/MD practice with five clinic and two surgery center locations. We are committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for our patients and as such invest not only in the most advanced technology available, but also in our people. With a strong and established referral network, we are not only busy – but growing!
Who you are: a driven and compassionate medically-focused optometrist eager to treat a wide variety of ocular diseases and work alongside some of the best optometrists and ophthalmologists in the country! Residency training and/or experience working in an OD/MD practice preferred but not required. We are looking for someone interested in providing peri-operative care for refractive cataract surgery patients and high-level care for patients with ocular surface disease, glaucoma, and retinal disorders. No primary care. Both experienced optometrists and recent graduates with current licensure are encouraged to apply.
What to expect: our state-of-the-art facilities have been intentionally designed to optimize both the patient experience as well as clinic flow. You will work in a pod setting with a dedicated technician staff.
- Perform problem-focused examinations to diagnose and treat a wide variety of ocular pathologies
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to the fullest extent of your training
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies including ScoutPro, OCT Angiography, Eidon Confocal Imaging, AdaptDx, LipiFlow, iLux, TearCare, BlephEx, Lumenis IPL, Epic-C Plus IPL/LLLT, Light Adjustable IOLs, LENSAR, and Corneal Cross-Linking
- Provide superior care while focusing on building strong doctor-patient relationships
- Opportunity to work with fourth year optometry interns from Indiana University School of Optometry
- Encouragement to provide continuing education presentations at the local, state, and national level
- Competitive base pay based on experience
- Production bonus
- 401k with match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance)
- Malpractice insurance
- Continuing Education stipend
- Opportunity to develop and grow subspecialty (e.g. dry eye, glaucoma, others) based on personal interest