Optometrist - Full-Time - Private Practice - Dubuque, IA
*New grads are encouraged to apply!
We are a patient-oriented, fast-growing private practice that has been providing welcoming, caring service for the last 8 years, and is looking for an outgoing, personable OD to work at our Dubuque location!
If you want to work for a company with plenty of potential to grow in your career, then we are the right fit!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid IA state license to practice optometry
- Motivated and self-starter attitude
- Interested in providing the best experience to our patients
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams on 2 to 3 patients and hour
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease, such as red eye, foreign body, and dry eye
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Why Work Here?
- Opportunity: Full-time position with a rapidly growing clinic! We have flexible scheduling so that our doctors can maintain a healthy work life balance! While at work, you’ll have a great support staff to assist you so that you can commit your time to your patients!
- Technology: You will have all the modern technology you need to be successful:
- Revolution EHR system
- Lumenis M22 IPL
- Anterior segment camera
- Dry eye analysis machine, visual field
- Location: Dubuque is a vibrant community with a thriving art scene and scenic access to the Mississippi River for boating and hiking trails!
Apply here today through Eyes On Eyecare!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!