Optometrist - Full Time - Full-Scope Care - Ellsworth, ME- No Weekends!
*Graduating class of 2023, new grads, and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
At our full scope practice, our team of qualified professionals provides undivided attention to each patient, whether it’s a general eye exam or treating a condition that requires an in-depth diagnosis. We’re looking for fantastic full-time ODs to offer full vision examinations and treat an array of eye diseases and conditions to keep our community happy and healthy!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - As a doctor with our organization, you will be able to practice to the fullest extent of your degree, handling comprehensive eye exams, contact lens fittings, treatment of eye disease, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and, thanks to our good relationship with local MD group, management of pre and post-op for cataract surgery!
- Geared toward your success - Between our extensive catalog of brand new equipment and the support of our robust practice staff, our ODs will be able to treat any patient that comes through their chair with all of the resources they could need.
- A lovely location - Our practice is the largest in the area thanks to the support of our loyal patient base and our commitment to making the office the best environment for our patients and staff. Located right on the coast of Ellsworth, ME, there are numerous outdoor activities for nature lovers, including rock climbing and canoeing, and our city is renowned for the great quality of life of the community!
Schedule & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance - Our workweek is M-F 7:30-5 with no weekends because we believe strongly in maintaining balance in your life. We empower our optometrists to offer their best care by only scheduling 14 to 18 patients a day, giving them the right amount of time to dedicate to each patient!
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer up to $150K plus productivity bonus and a benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan after the first year with 3% match
- Relocation assistance
- Open to student loan reimbursement
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree (or pending)
- An MI Optometry License (or pending)
- Compassionate and thorough care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial nature and desire to grow the business
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!