Optometrist - Part-Time (Potential for Full-Time) - Full-Scope Care (Great Growth Position) - Columbia, MD
Columbia Eye Associates is a private practice that has had the honor of serving Columbia, Howard County, and surrounding areas for over 45 years. Our mission is to make our patients' eye examinations the most comprehensive, informative, and enjoyable experience possible. We're looking to bring a new and enthusiastic OD onto our team!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We are looking for a long-term optometrist eager to practice full-scope optometry, including treatment and management of cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, surface disease, etc.
- A well-equipped office - Our practice is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic instruments and an incredible support staff to assist in providing patients with the best possible experience.
- A lovely location - Located halfway between Baltimore and Washington, DC, Columbia is a family-oriented community with a variety of attractions, parks, recreational facilities, and shops, and is designed to be easily traversable with its many sidewalks and bike lanes!
Schedule & Benefits
- A flexible schedule - We’re looking for a doctor to work 3-4 days a week. They can start at that time immediately or start off slower and grow into it. The owner also owns two other practices so we are able to provide an extra day or two at one of the other offices for a full-time schedule. This an excellent opportunity to learn and see how a few private practice offices work!
- Benefits - We offer Medical, 401K, and Vacation time, in addition to a welcoming and fun work environment!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!