Optometrist - Full Time- Full Scope Practice - North Attleborough, MA
*New graduates and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
We bring passionate energy and zeal into our daily treatment of every patient, utilizing needed tools such as state-of-the-art contact lenses, premium eyeglasses, and carefully crafted eyecare treatment plans to meet each of their visual needs. We’re looking for a full-time optometrist to join our practice and treat our loyal patient base!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We are looking for a full-time long-term optometrist eager to practice full-scope optometry, including: comprehensive eye exams, cataract treatment, conjunctivitis, diabetic eye diseases, dry eye, glaucoma, macular degeneration, contact lenses and fittings, LASIK co-management, and medical management!
- A well-equipped office - Our practice is equipped with the state of the art diagnostic instruments such as a VF, fundus photos, NCT, autorefractor, Wide field Retinal Imaging, and Optos. Our new OD will be working alongside our OCTll-trained staff including 2 other ODs, support staff, front desk associates, and our designated onsite optical shop and lab.
- A lovely location - North Attleborough is a wonderful town in Bristol County. With a small, friendly community and a fantastic school system, it’s perfect for families looking for quiet suburban life with easy access to great restaurants and stores.
Schedule & Benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits - We reward our doctors with competitive salaries of around 130k to 145K per year depending on background and skill set, as well as a monthly bonus, averaging 300-500 per month! Our new OD’s schedule can be very flexible depending on need, and we only schedule 20 patients per day to ensure they have plenty of time to devote to their patients. We offer a benefits package including:
- 401k after year
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree (or pending)
- Valid state license to practice optometry (or pending)
- An OD who is efficient with EMR and is glaucoma-certified is a plus
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!
Christine Carder Candidate Success Team +1 858-780-4457 Email Christine