Optometrist - Full Time/Part Time- Full-Scope Care - Minneapolis, MN
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our practice has been proudly providing eyecare services and assistance to our patients for 36 years and has become a hub in the community. We have a loyal fanbase that is always growing, and we’re looking to bring on a new OD to offer excellent care to our patient base!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - As an OD at our practice, you will be able to focus on providing full-scope care! We offer care and optometric services to the fullest extent allowed under the scope of MN, and do our utmost to treat our patients’ systemic needs!
- A well-equipped office - In addition to having all of the equipment needed to provide full-scope care, as our new doctor you will have a robust team supporting you. You’ll work alongside 2 other experienced ODs, a technician, front desk support, opticians, our floor manager, and our assistant manager!
- A lovely location - Minneapolis is known for countless stunning blue lakes, towering skyscrapers, thriving art scenes, and high-end entertainment and cuisine joints. The city has plenty of eye-catching art installations, performing spaces, and museums showcasing local and international talents. This is a wonderful city for families with our incredible school systems and friendly communities!
Schedule & Benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits - We reward our doctors with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience and productivity), as well as the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- 401k- no match
- Licensing fees
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Our ideal candidate will be an OD who is responsible, prides themselves on their customer service, and can work at a steady and efficient pace!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!