Mobile Optometrist - Full-time/Part-Time - Full-Scope Care - Omaha, NE
MedElite Healthcare Management Group services Nursing Homes and long term care facilities. With over a thousand facilities in thirty states we provide the best clinical care. Being a fast growing company we are always in search of great providers to fill our open positions.
We are looking for an Optometrist with leadership skills, great communication, and a true believer in providing quality care to their patients! Join a thriving practice with high patient volume – hit the ground running- utilizing state-of-the-art optometry equipment and advanced modalities.
Why apply? Opportunities for advancement! Relaxed environment! Great life balance!
New Graduates and experienced ODs welcome!
About the Job:
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate optometrist to help us provide excellent vision care services to our patients in long-term care facilities.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- perform routine, comprehensive exams for glasses and contacts
- perform dilated exams
- provide diabetic evaluations
- treatment of infection and injury
- Repair and equip patients with eyeglasses
- Proficient in diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease
- Comfortable working with the geriatric population
- Be available full time or part time
- Have her/his own means of transportation
- quickly acclimate to new environments
- Be willing to travel to different facilities
WE REWARD OUR DOCTORS WELL AND OFFER BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Salary ranging $210,000 - $240,000 and potential for growth!
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid Time off
- Mileage Reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $210,000.00 - $240,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends