Optometrist -Full-Time/Part-Time - Private Practice - Clark, NJ- 4 Day Work Week Option
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our practice is looking for a caring Optometrist with a passion for delivering remarkable vision care in a collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate is a team player at heart who strives to exceed patient expectations and has a great attitude all the while.
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We know that first and foremost, you want to be providing the best care to your patients. At our practice, you’ll be able to provide comprehensive primary care and treat some medical as well.
- Friendly, experienced staff: You’ll have the full support of our office ensuring that you’re able to focus on doing your job as efficiently as possible. Every office has a General Manager, Optical Supervisor, Eyewear Specialists, and 7 of our locations have Clinical Specialists.
- Schedule: We respect work-life and can accommodate two Saturdays off a month. Our doctor’s full-time schedule will be Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm, with the last patient at 6 pm, and Saturday 9 am to 5 pm, with the last appointment at 4 pm.
- Compensation: We offer an exam incentive bonus daily--after 12 exams in a day, you get a bonus! We offer a competitive per diem of 500 to 600 per day, as well as full benefits:
- 401k matching
- Short term & long term disability
- Equipment for your Success - You’ll be working with state of the art equipment, including:
- Pre-test room
- retinal imaging
- slit lamp
- BIOs in the room
- automated equipment
- And more!
Why You’ll Love This Location:
At our practices we work like family--our doctors are great collaborators and mentors, and they’re always interested in working together and assuring that the team is happy and operating smoothly.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!