Optometrist - Full-time/Part-time - Medically-Oriented Private Practice (Extensive Benefits and Competitive Pay) - Roswell, NM
*New graduates and experienced optometrists are encouraged to apply!
Founded in 1976 we have evolved into one of the largest comprehensive eye care practices in the United States with 12 clinics, 2 eye surgery centers, and 11 optical shops located throughout New Mexico and turnover below 2% a month! We seek a candidate who can bring excellent clinical skills to provide primary eye care to an area of New Mexico in need of providers.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree (or pending)
- Valid NM state license to practice optometry (or pending)
- Our ideal providers are collaborative, super focused on excellent patient care, very humble, and excited to learn more and expand their skill set!
Why Work Here?
Exposure: This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist who values a service-oriented, team-based environment with a strong commitment to providing quality patient care. Our extensive patient base will promptly allow for a busy practice.
Environment: Our new OD will always have a robust team supporting them every day. They will be working alongside Over fifty Ophthalmologists and Optometrists throughout 12 clinic locations, 2 surgery centers, and 11 optical shops. Our Roswell clinic is currently supported by an Optometrist and retina specialists who rotate through the clinic.
Schedule: Our normal hours for ODs are Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM–typically with no weekends! We only ask for occasional Saturdays for urgent care, maybe twice a year. We’re also open to 4-day work weeks!!
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience plus production. Benefits include:
- Front-loaded PTO based on how many days per week they work which goes up with years of experience
- 8 paid holidays
- 3 different medical plan choices
- HSA flexible spending
- discounts on services (botox, LASIK)
- 100% company-paid long-term and short-term life insurance
- 401K annual match
- 6000 professional allowance which you can use on CMS or professional business equipment (laptop or cell phone)
- Eligibility for partnership consideration after the second year of employment
Why You’ll Love Our Location:
Roswell, New Mexico, may be best known for its alleged UFO crash in 1947 that donned newspaper headlines around the globe. However, there is more to Roswell than myth and UFO siting’s. Roswell has many ancient archeological and historical sites, excellent museums, galleries, cultural institutions, and an array of outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and hunting. Roswell has a population of 50,000 with a regional population of 300,000 and serves as the economic hub for Southeastern New Mexico. It also has a strong medical community that serves our state as well as West Texas. Our desired candidate will live in and become a part of this vibrant, growing community.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today through Eyes On Eyecare®!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!