Optometrist - Full Time - Full-Scope Care - Asheville, NC- No weekends!
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
We are an eye care company owned and managed by independent Doctors of Optometry. We’re looking for ODs with a patient-first, growth-oriented mindset who are interested in focusing on the patient care aspect of optometry!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We empower our optometrists to offer their best care by scheduling 2-3 patients an hour, giving you the right amount of time to dedicate to each patient! As a doctor with our organization, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to practice full-scope with flexibility and agency, as well as the equipment necessary
- Friendly, experienced staff - You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from other ODs at times, and will have the aid of our front desk associates, centralized billing, and insurance.
- A lovely location -The city has more than 400 acres of community and neighborhood parks. Including hiking / biking trails, cross-country skiing trails, camping and other outdoor activities.
- Work/Life Balance - We know the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance in ensuring that our doctors can offer their best care, so our workweek is Monday to Friday– no weekends!
- Location: It's know for a vibrant arts scene and historic architecture, mountains, and parks.
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer competitive compensation and a full benefits package including:
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree (or pending)
- A NC Optometry License (or pending)
- Compassionate and positive chairside manner
- Team-oriented work ethic
- An entrepreneurial nature and desire to grow the business
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!
Christine Carder Candidate Success Team +1 858-780-4457 Email Christine