Optometrist - Full-time / Part-Time - Private Practice - Fayetteville, NC
*Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
About the Practice
Our 9-location, family-owned and operated practice has been in business for over 20 years and has provided eye exams and eye care to over two hundred thousand patients!
We are looking for a motivated, driven, and personable Optometrist to join our team at our Fayetteville location! We are open to full-time and part-time as well.
About the Optometrist Position
Our new Optometrist will be an integral member of our team! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients.
As an Optometrist in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eye care emergencies
- Average patient load of 2-3 patients per hour
Optometrist Position & Requirements
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid NC state license to practice optometry
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Willing and enthusiastic about seeing walk-in patients
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Opportunity: Learn and train under optometrists with combined decades of experience! You will learn a lot and have the opportunity to grow your career with us!
- Compensation: Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience) of $200k - $300k annually! We also provide a simple IRA and unlimited PTO!
- Location: Fayetteville is a city rich in history and abundant in sites and activities. We are home to the Airborne and Special Operations Museum, the Cape Fear River Trail, the Cape Fear Botanical Garden, and much more! You will love the low cost of living here, especially coupled with the generous compensation we offer!
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here today through CovalentCareers!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!