Optometrist - Part-time - Corporate Practice - Fayetteville, NC
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
We are looking for comprehensive primary eye care specialists who are able to see patients with a wide variety of pathology and refractive needs and to properly identify and diagnose systemic issues. Our longstanding and trusted organization believes in providing quality, accessible eye care and eyewear to everyone across the country–everyone deserves the quality of life that comes from seeing their best!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We empower our doctors to provide personalized, comprehensive eye exams and to manage a variety of anterior and posterior ocular diseases, in order to ensure that each patient receives unparalleled personalized care. Practice to your comfort level and provide comprehensive primary care that you’re proud of!
- Friendly, experienced staff - Our goal is to ensure that our doctors can do their best work and offer their best care, which means allowing them to focus on providing care without the added complexities of practice management. We provide our doctors with an incredible support team including optometric technicians, opticians, contact lens technicians, receptionists, and management staff.
- Everything at your fingertips: Our doctors need the right equipment to take care of our patients, and so our offices are equipped with the latest technology from vendors like Topcon, Zeiss, and Nidek.
- Maintain Work/Life Balance - Working with our practice means focusing on what matters when it matters and recuperating when it matters as well! Our doctors receive a healthy amount of holidays and paid time off, and they never have to worry about on-call or late evening hours!
- Healthy Compensation: World-class work deserves world-class compensation, so our doctors receive a competitive salary, bonus potential, professional liability coverage, and benefits including:
- Retirement savings plan
- Wellness Program
- and more!
- ABG–Always Be Growing: So that our doctors are always providing their best care, we ensure that our doctors are always able to develop their skills! We provide a network-wide Continuing Education Symposium with industry experts and 22 hours of COPE-approved CE, as well as mentorship opportunities!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- An Optometry License in the state you will be practicing
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eye care or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare®!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!