Optometrist - Full Time (4 or 5 Day Schedules!) - Full-Scope Care - Prescott, Ontario
*Licensed new grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Optometrist owned and optometrist led. Your joining a group of ODs that are in the forefront of each decision and we make decisions based on how things are impacting the OD and patients not the bottom line. There are ownership opportunities available. Lot of our lenses are manufactured in Canada. This is an exciting position for an optometrist who is looking to practice full-scope and have the opportunity to pursue specialties of interest!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - OD will be doing full scope and a little bit of primary care, such as eye exams and retail dispensing. 90% of pretesting is done for the doctors, allowing them the time to build a good relationship with the patients and work with the optician and the dispensary team so they can make successful handoffs.
- A lovely location - Nestled along the scenic shores of the St. Lawrence River, Prescott boasts a charming small-town atmosphere with a rich historical heritage. Here, you'll find a welcoming and tight-knit community eager to embrace dedicated eye care professionals. Prescott's strategic location near major cities like Ottawa and Toronto provides a unique opportunity to serve a diverse patient base, from families to retirees. With its picturesque surroundings and a wealth of outdoor recreational activities, including boating, hiking, and cycling, Prescott offers the perfect work-life balance. As you embark on your optometry career in Prescott, you'll discover a supportive community that values your expertise and dedication, making it the ideal place to flourish professionally while enjoying the serenity and vibrancy of this remarkable town.
Schedule & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance - 3-4 an hour sometimes 3-5- we are flexible and if they want to see less or more we can accommodate - we do smart bookings where they can group patients by ages and give more or less time based on that
- Competitive pay and benefits - We pay a percentage of revenue generated-- flexible 21% of revenue typically, and guarantee $150,000, with anything above that you can keep! You will also get access to employee and family assistance program, chose to buy into a group benefits program, and customizable benefit plans.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- An Optometry License
- Compassionate and thorough care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial nature and desire to grow the business
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!