Optometrist - Full-Time - Independent MD/OD Practice - Erie, PA
About the Position
We are seeking 1-2 full or part-time Optometrist(s) to assume a well-established optometric patient base of approximately 15-30 patients/day in a well-established Ophthalmic/Optometric practice in Erie, PA with satellite office in North East, PA. We are an independent, full-scope collaborative practice with one ophthalmologist and one optometrist. We have been in practice for 26 years and have strong community support. We pride ourselves in providing outstanding patient care and customer service utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and technology appropriate to our patients' needs. We aspire to create life-long doctor-patient relationships. Our support staff is outstanding and many of our staff hold certifications in their field of expertise. New graduates and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply.
About the Role
Qualified applicants are competent in full-scope optometric care, including pre and post-surgical management, and meet the following requirements:
- OD degree from an accredited institution
- Current state OD license
- Contact lens experience including RGP, multifocal, and scleral
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic
- Team oriented
Compensation and Benefits
As a key member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Monday through Friday workweek. No weekends.
- Generous 401k and profit-sharing
- Paid time off and holidays
- Continuing education stipend and paid malpractice
- An exemplary administrative team to handle the billing, scheduling, staffing, and record-keeping
Future option to buy-in to practice.
Salary is competitive and based on bonus-structure.
• Total compensation will be negotiable and will be based on experience.