Optometrist - Full-time/Part-time - Private Practice - Uniontown, PA & Charleroi, PA (Greater Pittsburgh- No Weekends!
*Recent grads and experienced Optometrists welcome to apply!
About the Practice
Our practice is seeking a passionate and driven Optometrist to join our experienced team on a full-time or part-time basis! For 56 years, our eye and laser center has served the Greater Pittsburgh area with the highest standards by providing quality care with a personal touch to each patient. If you are a go-getter looking to jumpstart your career in a highly medical role with the potential for ownership in the practice after a few years, apply today!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity
- Exposure: Our father-son team has a combined 90+ years of experience, so you will have a wealth of knowledge at your disposal! In addition to working for a well-established, well-renowned practice you will gain heavy medical experience, and will have the ability to subcontract MDs to work on your patients when you need them!
- Opportunity: This is a great opportunity for anyone who is excited by the prospect of a long-term role and potential ownership of the practice a few years down the road! We have 40k in the patient base booked out for a couple of months, so our new OD will be able to hit the ground running once they begin!
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary as well as bonuses such as equity, percentage of practice or opportunity for partnership/buying in. Also, an optional 3 year contract where our new OD would get a new BMW or Mercedes.
- Schedule: We know the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance, so our team only works Monday-Friday, no weekends. Our staff does all work-ups for the ODs, allowing them to see 35 patients a day, 3-4 an hour.
- Location: Our two practice locations, Uniontown and Charleroi, are conveniently located approximately 25 miles outside of Pittsburgh. These are lovely small towns and a great place to raise a family! You could float between the two locations or just work at one, whatever works best for you!
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree (or pending)
- Valid PA state license to practice optometry (or pending)
- Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic and willing to treat the practice as their own and to treat anything that comes into their chair
- We're looking for a go-getter--someone who wants to learn, wants to work, and is keen on growing their career!
If you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here, today through CovalentCareers.
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!