Optometrist - Full-Time Preferred - OD Owned Private Practice (Great Growth Position) - Hurst, TX
*Licensed new grads, and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our OD-owned practice comprised of 10 vision centers across TX provides unparalleled vision care, advice, and fits by staying current with the latest developments in eye care, prescription lenses, and advances in contact lens technology. We are looking to bring an experienced and passionate OD into our midst!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We are looking for a full-time long-term optometrist eager to practice primary care, contact lens exams, myopia management, eye disease management, emergency eye care services, hard-to-fit contact lenses, treatment of eye diseases, and co-management of eye surgery such as LASIK and cataracts.
- A well-equipped office - Our practice has a fantastic support staff and is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic instruments such as:
- opto map
- A lovely location - We have an outstanding opportunity for a new associate to join our growing eye care group part-time or full-time. We have multiple, independently operated locations across the Dallas-Fort-Worth metroplex. We practice full-scope optometry with a commitment to comprehensive, quality eye care and exceptional customer service!
Schedule & Benefits
- Competitive pay - We reward our doctors with a competitive salary plus production. Our full-time optometrists enjoy a generous compensation package including Health/Dental benefits, optional short-term/long-term disability, accident and life insurance policies, paid time off, holiday pay, CE and license reimbursement, paid malpractice Insurance, and a weekly production incentive. We would consider a signing bonus for the right candidate!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Specialties such as specialty contact lenses or pediatrics are welcomed!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!