Thurmond Eye Associates an Ascend Vision Partners’ group:
For more than “60” years, Thurmond Eye Associates is well known as the premier provider of ophthalmic and optical services in McAllen, TX and the surrounding markets. As part of Thurmond Eye Associates’ continued growth and success we are recruiting a Full Time Optometrist. This is an outstanding opportunity to commence straightaway with an established patient following! Web: https://www.thurmondeye.com/.
- 7 Board Certified Ophthalmologists including 2 Retina Subspecialists & 5 Optometrists
- 7 Clinic locations (each including Optical space)
- 1 Full - service grinding lab
- 1 ASC - Raider Surgical Center opened in 2017 as the most state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center in the Valley
Full Time Benefits Quick Glance Summary:
- Employed Opportunity: Base Salary + Productivity
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k with 3% Safe Harbor Match
- Generous Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick, Personal, CME, Holidays
- CME Reimbursement + Paid Membership Dues
- Employer Paid – Texas OD License, Malpractice & Credentialing
McAllen, Texas Fun Facts:
- Ranked # 3 as safest city in the nation by SmartAsset.com
- Mild winter weather, tropical breezes, brightly colored birds, and low cost of living
- U.S. News & World Report Best Places Ranking Overall Score 5.7/10, #137 in Best Places to Live, #117 in Best Places to Retire
- Is a vibrant metro area and a major center for retail, international trade, tourism and manufacturing. A high quality of life, an abundance of medical facilities and a young, bicultural community are additional draw: Web: https://realestate.usnews.com/places/texas/mcallen.
ASCEND VISION PARTNERS:
Ascend Vision Partners delivers custom business solutions for eye care professionals, allowing Ophthalmologists and Optometrists to focus entirely on patient care. Building on a clinical tradition spanning over 62 years, AVP’s partners including Magruder Eye Institute and more, leverage experience, best-in-class information technology and cutting-edge equipment to deliver industry leading ophthalmologic outcomes. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional eye care to over 250,000 patients annually across the southeastern U.S.
Our collaborative community of premier Ophthalmologists and Optometrists is led by our Clinical Governance Board, a leadership team of renowned Ophthalmologists who share their expertise to achieve the highest standard of care among our network of practices. As a highly valued Ophthalmologist in our community, you will enjoy the ability to maintain clinical autonomy and practice without administrative burdens. Web: https://www.ascendvision.com/.