Optometrist - Full-Time Float - OD/MD - Danville and Collinsville, VA
*Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
We are a premier network of integrated eye care practices and specialists located across the states of Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. We see a mix of Medical/Vision patients. We have 48 clinics including satellites, some with optical, and 5 surgery centers. We are currently the largest eye care provider in the state of Virginia.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- We’re looking for a medically-minded OD willing to perform refractions when needed
- Our ideal candidate will be comfortable with independent decision-making, providing quality care, as well as supporting medical aspects and the MD
What You’ll Do:
- Lead all clinical aspects of the center to ensure the best patient care for all General ophthalmology, Refractive, Cataract, Retina, and Glaucoma patients.
- Perform comprehensive eye exams, imaging tests and analyze test results. Optometrists to perform refraction and pre and post-operative care
- In most cases, Optometrists will practice in conjunction with the supervising Ophthalmologist.
Why Work Here?
- Environment: You will love coming to work in our friendly and upbeat environment. You’ll be working alongside our MD usually, as well as another OD.
- Technology: You will have all the equipment you need to be successful, such as OCT, visual field, topographer all the equipment needed to practice Full Scope medical care!
- Work-Life Balance: We have a wonderful office environment with a great schedule of 7:30 AM to 5 PM with no weekends or evenings! Our ODs typically see 30 patients a day with a scribe and tech.
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary as well as full-time benefits that include, but are not limited to:
- health insurance
- retirement savings match
- continuing education funding
- membership dues
- CE - $25,000(OD)
- signing bonus and relocation assistance negotiable (up to $10k)!
Apply through Eyes On Eyecare® today if you are ready to take the next step in your career and make a difference in the lives of your patients on a daily basis!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!