Specialty Eye is excited to add another member to our doctor team.
Specialty Eye is a pillar in the Seattle area OD community. We cherish our large referral network of primary care practices that we partner with. While we do a small amount of primary eye care for patients who seek us out, we focus on four specialties: Myopia Management, Dry Eye/Eyesthetics, Specialty Lenses, and Binocular Vision. Our Mission is to: Enrich people’s lives so they can reach their greatest potential. Our vision is to dramatically impact the lives of myopic children, those who need specialty lenses, patients with dry eye, and those with binocular abnormalities. We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Doctor of Optometry to join our team that wants to specialize in Myopia, Dry Eye, and Specialty Lenses. (we are good for now on Binocular Vision docs!)
- Provide primary care optometry
- Specialty care in myopia management, dry eye, and specialty contact lenses
- Build and maintain strong relationships with patients and referral sources
- Stay up to date with the latest advances in optometry and technology
- Work with our CL/Cornea Resident to maximize learning in the specialty (possibly students in 2024)
Requirements to apply:
- Doctor of Optometry degree
- Residency in Corneal and Contact Lenses or 4 years experience in Specialty Care
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Purpose Driven
We offer a competitive salary ranging from $140,000 to $160,000, depending on experience, with bonus opportunities, health care, and time off for continuing education. We also provide retirement plan funding to help you reach your financial goals. If you are looking to make a difference in people's lives while building a successful career, we want to hear from you.
We also offer a relocation stipend for those having to relocate to the Seattle area.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your experience and how you align with our mission and vision.